Welcome To Cranehaven B & B
NM Safe Certified Lodging
Covid-19 Practices for Safety
* We are vaccinated
* You will be our only guests during your stay
* Social distancing, masking, & hand-washing rules are followed
* Guest areas & common surfaces regularly deep-cleaned and disinfected
* Guest rooms left vacant for 72 hrs. between guests
* Linens washed in HOT water, dried on HIGH & hung on line outside in sunlight
* Complimentary body-care products
* Complimentary mask for each guest
* Hand Sanitizer in Guest Bath & Kitchen
* Use of kitchen when dining out is not convenient
CRANEHAVEN Bed and Breakfast is eco-friendly, a place of peace. We welcome you to come and be yourself, whoever you are. You will discover that Cranehaven B & B gives you everything you need to relax and enjoy the beauty of Nature close up.
Cranehaven B & B offers you:
At CRANEHAVEN Bed & Breakfast, you will sleep peacefully, awaken refreshed, enjoy a delicious homemade breakfast, and set your own course for the day. During the summer, when the cranes aren't there, you can rent trail horses at a nearby stable or play outdoor games. There's a tether-ball set-up, a basketball hoop, and a horseshoe pit. You can always just hang out and enjoy "doing nothing in particular", relaxing in a hammock suspended between tall cottonwood trees. If you feel adventurous, you can explore nearby wildlife preserves, canyons, ancient pueblo ruins or visit the friendly town of Socorro. However is best for you, we invite you to Explore, Discover, and Grow with us here at CRANEHAVEN B & B.