Welcome To Cranehaven B & B
We're re-opening Dec.1, 2020
NM Safe Certified Lodging
Covid-19 Practices to Keep You Safe
* You will be our only guests during your stay
* Social distancing, masking, & hand-washing
* Guest areas & common surfaces regularly deep- cleaned and disinfected
* Guest rooms left vacant for 72 hrs. between guests
* All linens washed in HOT water & dried on HIGH
* Complimentary body-care products
* Complimentary mask for each guest
* Hand Sanitizer at Guest Bath & Kitchen Sink
* Use of kitchen so you don't have to dine out
CRANEHAVEN Bed and Breakfast is eco-friendly, a place of peace. We welcome you to come and be yourself, whoever you are. You will discover that Cranehaven B & B gives you everything you need to relax and enjoy the beauty of Nature close up.
Cranehaven B & B offers you:
At CRANEHAVEN Bed & Breakfast, you can sleep peacefully, awaken refreshed, have a delicious homemade breakfast, and set your own course for the day. During the summer months, when the cranes aren't there, you can rent trail horses at a nearby stable or play outdoor games. There's a tether-ball set-up, a basketball hoop, and a horseshoe pit. You can just hang out and enjoy "doing nothing in particular", or maybe you will want to relax in an outdoor hammock suspended between tall cottonwood shade trees, or you can explore nearby wildlife preserves, canyons, ancient pueblo ruins or visit the friendly town of Socorro. However is best for you, we invite you to Explore, Discover, and Grow with us here at CRANEHAVEN B & B.